EKO Mounted field sprayers, manually unfolded and lifted or hydraulically lifted booms
- main tank: 600, 800 &1000 – Polyethylene
- clean water tank for washing hands
- clean water tank for gear washing – model 1000 L
- membrane/piston pump
- water diluter in the main tank inlet
- ZSF manual control valve on the boom
- field booms: 12 and 15 m m manually unfolded and lifted
- field boom (18 m) manually unfolded and
- hydraulically lifted (1000L)
- boom lifting: up to 2.1 m (for 600 -1.7 m)
- trapezoidal stabilization system
- fluid system; PVC hoses, spray nozzles in 50 cm intervals
- single-position heads with spraying nozzles
- ZTS constant pressure control valve on the boom
- 4-position heads with spray nozzles (for 12/15/18 m booms)
|MODEL WITH STANDARD EQUIPMENT||PRICE|
|MODEL WITH RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT PACKAGE||PRICE|
|Tank votum [l]||600||600||800||800||1000||1000|
|Working width [m]||12||15||12||15||15||18|
|Number of sections og boom fluid system||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|The number of heads in the section of the liquid||5-4-6-4-5||6-6-6-6-6||5-4-6-4-5||6-6-6-6-6||6-6-6-6-6||7-8-6-8-7|
|Boom lifting range [m]||0,5÷1,7||0,5÷1,7||0,5÷2,1||0,5÷2,1||0,5÷2,1||0,5÷2,1|
|Pump||ZETA 100||ZETA 100||ZETA 100||ZETA 100||ZETA 140||ZETA 140|
|Transport dimensions - length [m]||1,3||1,3||1,3||1,3||1,3||1,6|
|Transport dimensions - width [m]||2,7||2,7||2,6||2,6||2,6||2,7|
|Transport dimensions - height [m]||2,0||2,0||2,5||2,5||2,5||2,5|
|Power demand [HP]||80||80||80||80||100||100|
ZSF manual valve
Manual valve for mounted sprayers, for control of the main valve, sections and manual setting of operating pressure.
ZTS constant pressure valve
Manual valve with pressure compensation and linkage for control of spraying. Deactivation of individual spraying sections by valve keys.
Electrically controlled proportional solenoid valve
Valve block with electric motors for pressure compensation and controlled by CONTROL DUO. The valve can be extended of electronic pressure transmitter or installation of SPRAY or UTS computers.
- Control of hydraulic system functions (symmetric boom unfolding – 2 pairs of hoses required; controlled by the tractor hydraulic system levers)
Application: versions with symmetric boom unfolding + manual valve of the fluid system.
- Control of hydraulic system functions (independent boom unfolding – 1 pair of hoses required; electro-hydraulic control from the control panel in the cabin)
- Control of foam marker
Application: versions with separate boom unfolding + manual valve of the fluid system.
Controler CONTROL DUO
Caracteristici de bază:
- activarea secţiunilor de stropire şi braţ
- control al presiunii de operare
- control al funcţiilor sistemului fluid
- control al markerului de spumă
Aplicaţii: BRAŢE SIMETRICE, DESFACERE BRAŢE SIMETRICE ŞI DESFACERE BRAŢE SEPARATE cu supape solenoide sistem fluid.
Electronic display of operating pressure on the control panel with a transmitter instead of pressure gauge on the solenoid valve.
Cable for speed readout – tractor/SPRAY computer
Adapter cable for speed readout, only for the mounted sprayers, allowing collision-free connection of the sprayer computer to the tractor speed sensor. Only available for SPRAY computer.
Foaming device with a capacity of 20 L that allows marking the passes with foam left on the ground or plants. The foam left prevents against repeating spraying in a visual manner.
Rigid wheels can be installed in the mounted sprayers that allow safe transport of the empty machine on a hardened surface e.g. when connecting it to the tractor.
Available for tanks from 800 L (3-chamber).
Quick hitch coupler
Hose for tank filling up
Rotating head 3-position or 4-position head
Rotary washers of the main tank
- automatic maintaining of the spraying dose independent on the driving speed
- monochromatic display
- activation of spraying sections
- indication of operating pressure
- indication of driving speed
- indication of the fluid consumed
- indication of sprayed area [ha]
- control of the boom hydraulic system functions
- foam marker controller
Requires solenoid valve and boom electrohydraulic system.