REX Mounted field sprayers, hydraulically unfolded and lifted booms
- main tank: 400,600, 800,1000 – Polyethylene
- clean water tank for gear rinsing
- clean water tank for hand washing
- ZETA 100 membrane/piston pump for models 400/600 and ZETA 140 for models 800/1000
- water diluter in the main tank inlet
- ZSF control valve on the boom
- 1-position heads with spraying nozzles
- SYMMETRIC BOOM, hydraulically controlled with tractor levers (2 pairs of hoses), 12 or 15 m
- hydraulic boom lifting up to 2.1 with mechanical
- shock absorption (for 400/600-1.7m)
- trapezoidal stabilization system
- manual correction of the boom arrangement
- fluid system: 1/2” acid-resistant steel, spraying nozzles in 50 cm intervals
- SPRAY computer
- solenoid valve for 15÷21 m boom – 5 sections
- solenoid valve for 24 m boom – 7 sections
- INDEPENDENT BOOM – electrohydraulically controlled (from the controller in the cab)
- lateral ejector water diluter
- main tank spin washer
- rolling wheels for sprayer transport
- 3-position heads with spray nozzles (for 15/18/20/21/24 m booms)
* Unofficial video. Product may differ from one shown in the video.
For Sprayers REX can be added in front TOP tank with a capacity of 1350 liters.
|MODEL WITH STANDARD EQUIPMENT||PRICE|
|MODEL WITH RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT PACKAGE||PRICE|
|Tank volume [l]||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Working width [m]||15||18||20||21||24||15||18||20||21||24|
|Number of sections|
of boom fluid system
|The number of heads|
in the sections of the liquid
|Boom lifting range [m]||0,5 ÷ 2,1|
|Boom control||hydraulic – 2 pairs of hoses (with tractor levers) / electrohydraulic – 1 pair of hoses (from the controller in the cab)|
[m] - length/width/height
|Power demand [HP]||120||120||120||120||120||150||150||150||150||150|
ZSF manual valve
Manual valve for mounted sprayers, for control of the main valve, sections and manual setting of operating pressure.
ZTS constant pressure valve
Manual valve with pressure compensation and linkage for control of spraying. Deactivation of individual spraying sections by valve keys.
Electrically controlled proportional solenoid valve
Valve block with electric motors for pressure compensation and controlled by CONTROL DUO. The valve can be extended of electronic pressure transmitter or installation of SPRAY or UTS computers.
- Control of hydraulic system functions (symmetric boom unfolding – 2 pairs of hoses required; controlled by the tractor hydraulic system levers)
Application: versions with symmetric boom unfolding + manual valve of the fluid system.
- Control of hydraulic system functions (independent boom unfolding – 1 pair of hoses required; electro-hydraulic control from the control panel in the cabin)
- Control of foam marker
Application: versions with separate boom unfolding + manual valve of the fluid system.
Controler CONTROL DUO
Caracteristici de bază:
- activarea secţiunilor de stropire şi braţ
- control al presiunii de operare
- control al funcţiilor sistemului fluid
- control al markerului de spumă
Aplicaţii: BRAŢE SIMETRICE, DESFACERE BRAŢE SIMETRICE ŞI DESFACERE BRAŢE SEPARATE cu supape solenoide sistem fluid.
Electronic display of operating pressure on the control panel with a transmitter instead of pressure gauge on the solenoid valve.
Cable for speed readout – tractor/SPRAY computer
Adapter cable for speed readout, only for the mounted sprayers, allowing collision-free connection of the sprayer computer to the tractor speed sensor. Only available for SPRAY computer.
Foaming device with a capacity of 20 L that allows marking the passes with foam left on the ground or plants. The foam left prevents against repeating spraying in a visual manner.
Rigid wheels can be installed in the mounted sprayers that allow safe transport of the empty machine on a hardened surface e.g. when connecting it to the tractor.
Available for tanks from 800 L (3-chamber).
Quick hitch coupler
Hose for tank filling up
Boom section filters
Rotating head 3-position or 4-position head
Rotary washers of the main tank
- automatic maintaining of the spraying dose independent on the driving speed
- monochromatic display
- activation of spraying sections
- indication of operating pressure
- indication of driving speed
- indication of the fluid consumed
- indication of sprayed area [ha]
- control of the boom hydraulic system functions
- foam marker controller
Requires solenoid valve and boom electrohydraulic system.
- automatically steering of fluid system section with percentage degree of infliction (0%, 50%, 100%)
- parallel drive (also in contour course)
- creating of contour maps of fields
- possibility of saving the data: contour of field, drive paths, sprayed surface, obstructions (pole/pylon), reference point to increase the precision
- USB port
- possibility to make use of parallel drive also for other machines (e.g. spreaders)
Requires SPRAY computer.