IBIS M mounted, reversible plough
- hitch axle: ø60-825/ø28 mm with two-stage
- 100×100×8 mm frame
- MX plough body with trashboard
- bolt protection
- variable, spot-adjustable ploughing width:
- 32/37/42 cm for body
- side support wheel 200/60-14.5 with wheel shock absorber
- ø405 mm coulter disc with bolt protection
- mechanical adjustment of first body
- 100×100×8 mm beams
- Hitch axle of Cat. II, ø28 mm, Cat. II, ø36 mm
- MX plough body with skimmer
- Bolt (bolt M12×65 mm)
- Variable, spot-adjustable ploughing width: 32, 37 and 42 cm per body
- Adjustment of the first furrow-slice witdth with adjustment screw
- Rubber support wheel
IBIS M in STANDARD version:
- interbody clearance: 85 cm
- underbeam clearance: 70 cm
|IBIS M 2+||5.900 €|
|IBIS M 2+1||6.900 €|
|IBIS M 4||8.000 €|
Accessories at extra charge
|surcharge for a pair of slatted openwork XL bodies||available|
|pair of knife coulters*||available|
|filter for hydraulic hose (per pc.) *||available|
|surcharge for hitch axle: ø60-825/ø36 mm||available|
|Power demand [HP]||50-70||70-90||90-110|
An effective protection with a bolt sheared when the ploughshare encounters resistance of 1200 kg. This protection can be used on light soils, stone-free and with small amount of obstacles in the field.
Turntable axle with doubleacting cylinder
A short and robust head installed in cone bearings that can stand heavy and long term overloads. Head in Model M is supported with plain bearings.
Variable, spot-adjustable tillage width
You can quickly change the tillage width:
- IBIS M: 32, 37, 42 cm / body
- IBIS L / VIS 8+1: 35, 40, 45 cm / body
- IBIS XL / VIS: 36, 42, 48 cm / body
- IBIS XXL: 36, 43, 50 cm / body
- TUR 30/35-3: 30 or 35 cm / body
- IBIS M: Cat. II ø28 mm (825 mm length) or Cat. II ø36 mm (825 mm length)
- IBIS L: Cat. II ø36 mm (825 mm length) or Cat. III ø36 mm (965 mm length)
- IBIS XL / XXL / VARIO / VIS: Cat. III ø36 mm (965 mm length)
Coulter disc with protection
Toothed coulter discs with non-stop spring leaf or bolt protection located mostly before the last body or in front of each plough body. They cut furrow-slice from undisturbed soil which makes that the furrow remains smooth and the plant residues are covered better.
MX body with trash board
120 cm long body made of hardened, brittle timber boron steel. It allows full undercut and turning the furrow-slice of up to 45 cm wide at low tillage resistance.
ZX body with trash board
138 cm long body for heavy duty ploughs made of hardened, brittle timber boron steel. It allows full undercut and turning the furrow-slice of up to 55 cm wide at low tillage resistance.
LONG body with trash board
Excellent for various tillage types and for various soil conditions, in all work conditions. The body construction allows layering of wide furrow-slices under wide wheels of the tractors used today and at the same time minimizes resistance and the tractor's power requirements.
XL slatted openwork body with trash board
Excellent for very heavy, clayey and firm soils. It crushes soil very well at reduced resistance at work.
LONG slatted openwork body with trash board
Excellent for very heavy, clayey and firm soils. It crushes soil very well at reduced resistance at work even with the largest ploughs.
BIG LONG body with trash board
Perfect for variety soil conditions. Its construction allows layering of wide furrowslices and working at depth of 30 cm.
Rubber side support wheel
200/60 – 14,5 (IBIS M, L, XM)
10.0/80 – 12 (IBIS XL, XXL, VARIO)
Rear support wheel
Allows precise setting of working depth and keeping it at given level. It provides better weight distribution, and thus, increases the plough pulling power.
Side support and transport wheel
Allows taking the pressure of the tractor, during the transport and helps with transport of plough on highways.
Rear support and transport wheel
Combines advantages of side support and transport wheel with those of rear wheel. Allows precise setting of working depth, and ploughing the fields with obstacles, and also helps with transport of plough on highways.
(320/60-12) Allows keeping the working depth at a preset level.