DF 1,8 V / 1,8 Vd chain and roller fixed chamber baler
- controller Pilot Box
- cutter – model DF 1,8 Vd; individual protection on knives; hydraulically lowered knives
- mechanically lowered plate under the rotor –model DF 1,8 V
- hydraulically lowered plate under the rotor – model DF 1,8 Vd
- discharge ramp
- net binder – model DF 1,8 Vd
- twine binder – model DF 1,8 V
- 5-point adjustable compacting level
- mechanical tailgate lock
- 5-row pick-up
- rubber-tired ground-following wheels
- swath compression plate w. ground-following roller
- auto lube system for drive chains
- PTO shaft (6×6, 830 Nm) with overload
- coupling (M=2400 Nm), wide angle
- wheels 11.5/80–15.3, DF 1,8 V
- wheels 400/60-15.5, DF 1,8 Vd
- central point of bearing lubrication
* Unofficial video. Product may differ from one shown in the video.
|DF 1,8 V||available|
|DF 1,8 Vd||available|
Accessories at extra charge
|applicator of ensilage fluids *||available|
|additional box for the net *||available|
|surcharge for hydraulically lowered plate under the rotor, DF 1,8 V *||available|
|surcharge for wheels size 400/60-15.5, DF 1,8 V *||available|
|surcharge for wheels size 480/45-17, DF 1,8 V *||available|
|surcharge for wheels size 480/45-17, DF 1,8 Vd *||available|
|surcharge for front steerable ground-following wheels *||available|
|surcharge for Superior controller *||available|
|surcharge for PTO shaft (6×6, 830 Nm) w. automatic clutch (M=1900 Nm), wide angle *||available|
|double twine binder, DF 1,8 Vd||available|
|net binder, DF 1,8 V||available|
|automatic bearing lubrication NEW!||available|
|DF 1,8 V / 1,8 Vd||1,8 V||1,8 Vd|
|type||chain & roller baler||chain & roller baler with cutter|
|bale dia. [m]||1,2||1,2|
|pick-up width [m]||2,1||2,1|
|no. of pick-up tine rows [pc.]||5||5|
|no. of pick-up tines [pc.]||160||160|
|no. of profiled rollers [pc.]||8||8|
|no. of knives [pc.]||none||14|
|PTO speed [RPM]||540||540|
|power demand on PTO [HP]||from 70||from 80|
With single rake tines is an efficient unit transporting material from the pick-up to the baler chamber.
Is powered with electric motor in the PP baler, actuated mechanically in the 1.8 C baler and actuated in auto mode in the 1.8 V baler.
Preserves and extends the life of chains and gears and reduces the time required for everyday maintenance.
Set of solenoid valves
Distributes oil flow to the cutter unit, pick-up and rear ramp, which makes that the baler hydraulic system can be fed by a single feeding line.
Facilitates pick-up of high swath and initially distributes material on the pickup roller, facilitates material flow and reduces the risk of machine jamming.
Feed material to the rotor improving capacity of the pick-up unit.
Pick-up pressure to the substrate
Can be adjusted by changing position of a special compression spring. It allows selection of optimal operating conditions of this unit depending on the pick-up material and field conditions.
The rear cover is locked during operation by solid hooks, which provides high compression levels without loading the tractor hydraulic system.
Rolls the bales away outside of the rear cover rotation area and there is no need to drive away off the discharged bale in order to start pick-up of the next portion of material.
- Graphic display - Machine monitoring
- Ergonomic design - Shockproof
- Keyboard - Direct control of the machine components
- Graphic menu
- Machine status display
- Detailed counters of the bales made
- LED panel - Operation status display. Daily and total bale counter
- Colour display - Machine status visualization
- Backlit keypad - Night work
- Inductive sensors - Reliability
- Touchpad - Easy data input
- Joystick - Working comfort
- USB - Data export